Reporting HOA/Condo Debt Collectors

6/26/12: Reporting HOA/Condo Debt Collectors to the new Federal Consumer Protection Agency: Maryland homeowners who are experiencing abusive debt collection practices from their HOA or Condo association or from agencies hired to collect assessments, fines and fees should file a complaint with the Federal Consumer Protection Agency.  This agency cannot investigate such claims now, but the FCPA encourages consumers to file complaints so they can see the extent of the problem.

Posted 8 years ago on · Permalink