MHA is a non-profit, non-partisan, volunteer organization committed to the protection of homeowner rights through education and public policy initiatives that promote greater accountability, transparency and communication between the leadership of common ownership communities and their members.
MHA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PRESIDENT: Mr. David K. Bosworth
1st VICE PRESIDENT: Hon. Marvin E. Holmes Jr.
2nd VICE PRESIDENT: Ms. Brandi Shelton
SECRETARY: Ms. Martha Knight
TREASURER: Mr. Kenneth Shelton
DIRECTOR: Mr. Vito DeLorenzo
(The voice of MHA on (301) 654-9242)
CAPITAL AREA REALTORS
federal Credit Union (CARFCU)
• New and Used Car Loans
• Home Equity Line of Credit (residential and investment property)
• Mortgage Loans (residential and investment property)
• Personal Loans / Debt Consolidation
• Free Checking
• VISA Credit Card / lower interest rate for customers with excellent credit
• Free Visa Debit / ATM card
• Savings, CD's, and Money Market investments
• IRA, SEP, and Roth IRA Investments
• Free membership into the United Buyer Service (UBS), which offers large discounts on new cars
• Federal insurance on all deposits by the NCUA up to $250,000.00.
MHA considers CARFCU a partner organization per agreement approved by our Board of Directors. All MHA Members are eligible to join CARFCU and may avail themselves of the financial services offered.
The Indispensable Book for Homeowners, “Happy Homes: A Consumer’s Guide to Maryland HOA and Condo Law and Best Practices for Homeowners and Boards" written by former MHA President Jeanne Ketley is available on Amazon.com as a soft cover book or in Kindle format.